[Kolab-devel] Problems with Cyrus and Folder Names

Richard Bos radoeka at xs4all.nl
Fri Apr 1 20:43:03 CEST 2005

Op donderdag 31 maart 2005 11:21, schreef Martin Konold:
> > Yes I would like it also, but we need a workable solution that will be
> > accepted and implemented by the Cyrus developers.
> >
> > The ANNOTATEMORE patch was submitted almost a year ago and it still has
> > not been incorporated into the main server. We can continue to customize
> > Cyrus, but at some stage the gulf between the customized version and the
> > main stream version will become to big to maintain.
>
> Yes, I agree but I think we shall conclude to increase our efforts in
> getting the patches accepted upstream.

It is that you brought it up now, I wanted to bring it up after the officie
kolab2 release.  It would be really really good to have the merges mentioned
on the url, but the apache one, in corperated in the official projects.  As
this would make it easier to integrated kolab in other distributions.

https://intevation.de/roundup/kolab/merge?:sort=-activity&:group=priority&:filter=status&:columns=id,activity,title,creator,assignedto,status&status=-1,1,2,3,4

--
Richard Bos
Without a home the journey is endless