[Kolab-devel] [issue425] Tentative options for acting on invitations missing

Bernhard Reiter kolab-issues at intevation.de
Thu Sep 23 18:46:43 CEST 2004

New submission from Bernhard Reiter <bernhard at intevation.de>:

(Talked with Bo and after not finding a corresponding issue, creating this one)

We need to have the [Tentative] action button back when
getting an invitation.

The problem with this is how this is state is registered with KOrganizer,
because it needs to be shown that "You have tentatively accepted" (best with
date and time of email). For this KOrganizer needs to keep another attribute
and also display it.

In addition we then need a way to change that to "decline" and "accept".
(Decline was possible in just deleting the event before, but now that
we need the "accept" button a "delete" button next to it seems to make sense.)
So this concept of a tentatively accepted event must be introduced to KOrganizer.

I placed this as urgend, because it is not clear how much effort
a real solution would be and we need to find that out soon.

assignedto: bo
messages: 2108
nosy: bernhard, bh, bo
priority: urgent
status: unread
title: Tentative options for acting on invitations missing
topic: kde client, proko2