[Kolab-devel] [issue416] inconsistency when adding attendees to an event

Michel Boyer kolab-issues at intevation.de
Tue Sep 21 15:11:04 CEST 2004

New submission from Michel Boyer <michel at klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se>:

as user1 create en event.
add yourself as attendee by pushing the select addressee button.
state is:
RSVP icon with a red cross
Request response: not selected

add user2 as attendee by pushing the select addresse button
RSVP icon - no red cross
Request response: selected

add user3 by pushing the new button and typing the addresses yourself or by
choosing one of the addresses proposed.
RSVP icon with Red cross
Request response: not selected.

Notice:
1/ In the last case we should have the same some  for user2 if the user is not
yourself.
2/ In the last case we should have the same some for user1 if the user is the
organizer of the event (yourself)

In any of the 2 cases above we get:

RSVP icon with Red cross
Request response: not selected.

assignedto: bo
messages: 2047
nosy: bo, michel
priority: bug
status: unread
title: inconsistency when adding attendees to an event
topic: kde client, proko2