[Kolab-devel] [issue409] For each address to be added in the address book after a Ldap lookup we get the select resource folder dialog( several resources availables ) - We should have the possibility to add all selected addresses to the resource of our choice in one go and skip the dialog

Michel Boyer kolab-issues at intevation.de
Fri Sep 17 11:25:39 CEST 2004

New submission from Michel Boyer <michel at klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se>:

have a user with several contacts resources ( let us says her own contacts - a
and a shared contacts folder from another user )
make a ldap lookup search on the server.
select all addresses and click on Add Selected.

For each address you have selected you need to select a resource folder
( dialog ).
That is fine if you have a few addresses to add but it is not convenient
if you want to add all selected addresses to the same resource.

IMHO we should have the possibility to add all selected addresses to the
resource of our choice in one go allowing us to skip the dialog for each
address.

assignedto: bo
messages: 1940
nosy: bo, michel
priority: bug
status: unread
title: For each address to be added in the address book after a Ldap lookup we get the select resource folder dialog( several resources availables ) - We should have the possibility to add all selected addresses to the resource of our choice in one go and skip the dialog
topic: kde client, proko2