Kontact and kolab2 (Was: [Kolab-devel] Admin Web Interface?)

Matt Douhan matt at fruitsalad.org
Mon Sep 6 13:56:39 CEST 2004

On Monday 06 September 2004 13.34, Martin Brodbeck wrote:
> Am Montag, 6. September 2004 13:08 schrieb Matt Douhan:
> > Kolab2 support is found in the KOntact proko2 branch
>
> Uh. Can you tell something about the development state? Does it make sense
> to install a kontact snapshot now?

I am using it and it mostly works fine, but sure it is not production ready
yet in my opinion but it is getting there very fast now.

> > How to install proko 2 is in the mini howto's section on kolab.org
>
> Really? I can't find it. Do you have a link?
#!/bin/bash

# First you need a KDE_3_3_BRANCH checkout of kdepim from the KDE CVS
# Then run the following instructions, from inside kdepim:

cvs up -rproko2 -dP kresources/Makefile.am kresources/kolab
cvs up -rproko2 kioslaves/imap4
cvs up -rproko2
kmail/{kmailicalifaceimpl.cpp,kmailicalifaceimpl.h,kmailicalIface.h,kmversion.h}
cvs up -rproko2
kmail/{Makefile.am,annotationjobs.cpp,annotationjobs.h,kmfoldercachedimap.cpp,kmfoldercachedimap.h,imapaccountbase.h,imapaccountbase.cpp}
cvs up -rproko2
kmail/{kmail.kcfg,configuredialog.cpp,configuredialog_p.h,accountcombobox.cpp,accountcombobox.h}
cvs up -rproko2 wizards/{Makefile.am,kolabwizard.cpp,kmailchanges.cpp}
cvs up -rproko2 libkdepim/addresseelineedit.cpp
cvs up -rproko2
korganizer/{freebusymanager.cpp,version.h,resourceview.cpp,resourceview.h}
cvs up -rproko2 libkcal/resourcecalendar.h

rgds

Matt