[Kolab-devel] Free busy information

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Thu Sep 2 08:31:29 CEST 2004

Am Donnerstag, 2. September 2004 08:18 schrieb Bo Thorsen:

Hi,

> > The question remains how to implicitly or explicitly store the vector
> > of relevant pfb for a user?
>
> That's one thing. An even bigger problem is how to generate them. No
> matter how I think about doing so, I end up with a multitude of code
> crap, because I need to spread this out all over KOrganizer, the resource
> code, and KMail. There is no single place that support for this is
> possible to do.
>
> So while it might sound simple, in reality it's a coding nightmare :-(

I don't think it is currently reasonable to expect to generate the pfb on the
client. IMHO it should be done on the server while the client only triggers
the generation.

Regards,
-- martin

Dipl.-Phys. Martin Konold

e r f r a k o n
Nobelstrasse 15, 70569 Stuttgart, Germany
fon: 0711 67400963, fax: 0711 67400959
email: martin.konold at erfrakon.de