[Kolab-devel] [issue369] free busy is not working properly - we need to publish it implicitely to make it work

Michel Boyer kolab-issues at intevation.de
Wed Sep 1 17:57:40 CEST 2004

New submission from Michel Boyer <michel at klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se>:

1/ make sure that the Free Busy page - Publish section of KO is not
configured
as user1 create an invitation with yourself and user2 as attendees.
as user2 accept this invitation.
as user1 enter into your calendar.

1/
We should now be able to get the FB list of the attendees when editing the
event and looking at the free busy section of it. by clicking on the Reload
button.

We dont. We can only see the FB list of the local user not of the remote one .

Notice: to be able to get the free busy list of all attendees. You need to
configure the Publish section of the Free Busy page in KOrganizer configuration

assignedto: bo
messages: 1646
nosy: bo, michel
priority: bug
status: unread
title: free busy is not working properly - we need to publish it implicitely to make it work
topic: kde client, proko2