[Kolab-devel] [issue497] Reply to invitation being always sent inline OL 2003 dont understand it ( see issue 494 for more details )

Michel Boyer kolab-issues at intevation.de
Wed Oct 27 16:56:15 CEST 2004

New submission from Michel Boyer <michel at klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se>:

I open a new bug for that as events and replies to event are differents things.

as user1 (OL) invite user2 (KDE)
as user2 (KDE) accept

The acceptation is always sent inline. OL 2003 does not understand inlines
events or reply to events. ( see 494 )

The acceptation is not registered into the event in the OL Calendar.

NB: note that after having edited the reply from the KDE client we have a
tracking tab when editing the event in the OL calendar. That means that the
reply has been noticed but not parsed.

assignedto: david
messages: 2634
nosy: david, michel, till
priority: bug
status: unread
superseder: the Outlook 2003 client does not understand an invitation or a reply to an event from a KDE client when Send invitations in the mail body is selected
title: Reply to invitation being always sent inline OL 2003 dont understand it ( see issue 494 for more details )
topic: kde client, proko2