[Kolab-devel] [issue492] After editing an event for a group resource or a group (shared ) Calendar, without changing anything and clicking OK we get the should email be send to the attendees dialog

Michel Boyer kolab-issues at intevation.de
Tue Oct 26 16:26:08 CEST 2004

New submission from Michel Boyer <michel at klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se>:

create a group (let us call it group).
configure resources as Reject if conflict.

open a DIMAP account into you kde client
you get an Inbox and a calendar folder for group.
right click on the group's Calendar folder and give write access to user 1 and
user 2 (user 1 and user 2 are now members of the group)

as user 1 sync
you get the group Calendar folder listed in your folders list

as user 1 create an event with group as attendee and sync

In user 1 calendar view disable the resource for user 1 Calendar and
the group Calender in order to read the (shared) Calendar for the group.

edit the event for the group resource or the one for the (shared) group
calendar resource. Dont change anything.

we get the following dialog:
This event includes other people. Should email be sent out to the attendees?

we should not.

assignedto: david
messages: 2605
nosy: david, michel, till
priority: bug
status: unread
title: After editing an event for a group resource or a group (shared ) Calendar, without changing anything and clicking OK we get the should email be send to the attendees dialog
topic: kde client, proko2