[Kolab-devel] Ressource Manager config question

Andreas Gungl a.gungl at gmx.de
Fri Oct 22 09:55:06 CEST 2004

Hi,

I'm using the OL connector on a German OL2000. My calendar folder is
called Kalender.

In resmgr.conf.template I've found:

// What is the name of the users' calendar mailbox?
$params['calendar_store'] = 'Calendar';

So, does that mean that only folders named Calendar plus their subfolders
are used to create PFB data? If yes, how can I configure to consider more
than one folder name (if that's possible at all)?

TIA,
Andreas

--
Geschenkt: 3 Monate GMX ProMail + 3 Ausgaben der TV Movie mit DVD
++++ Jetzt anmelden und testen http://www.gmx.net/de/go/mail ++++