[Kolab-devel] PHP errors on pkgs from 1020

Matt Douhan matt at fruitsalad.org
Thu Oct 21 18:43:49 CEST 2004

On Thursday 21 October 2004 18.13, Bernhard Herzog wrote:
> Matt Douhan <matt at fruitsalad.org> writes:
> > the problems is the same as before, on my client I end up with an ifb
> > file without the FB info I can clearly see in the pfb files
>
> Do you have any symlinks in the filename
> /kolab/var/kolab/www/freebusy/cache/?
> If so you're running into Issue 483.

YES YES YES :))))))))))))))))))))99999

Man I am glad you caught this one, sure enough my /kolab is a symlink
to /usr/kolab

if that turns out to be the cause of the problem I promise to buy you
alcoholic beverages of your choice if we ever meet :)

I was about to start crying with my FB issues.

--
Matt Douhan
http://www.fruitsalad.org