[Kolab-devel] Re: connection with username/password on Windows / OL

Steffen Hansen steffen at klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se
Thu Oct 21 03:01:06 CEST 2004

On Wednesday 20 October 2004 20:14, Matt Douhan wrote:
> On Wednesday 20 October 2004 00.07, Steffen Hansen wrote:
> > /kolab/bin/openpkg rpm -qi kolab
> > /kolab/bin/openpkg rpm -qi kolab-resource-handlers
>
> upgraded to the latest packages and now the problem is different
>

> [Wed Oct 20 20:13:10 2004] [error] PHP Warning:  ldap_bind():  Unable
> to bind to server: Can't contact LDAP server
> in /usr/kolab/var/kolab/php/freebusy/freebusyldap.class.php on line
> 22
>
> this is with resource handlers from 1018
>
> the LDAP server IS running so thats not the problem.

Run /kolab/sbin/kolabconf -- that is (unfortunately) required after
upgrading the kolab-resource-handlers package.

I think the freebusy problem is fixed btw, but only in CVS so far.

regards
--
Steffen Hansen          |       Klarälvdalens Datakonsult AB
Senior Software Engineer|       http://www.klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se