[Kolab-devel] Feedback of my tests of the Horde based webfrontend for Kolab 2

Matt Douhan matt at fruitsalad.org
Wed Oct 13 14:23:05 CEST 2004

On Wednesday 13 October 2004 13.52, Andreas Gungl wrote:
> Hm, it works quite fine in the basic functionality as far as I have
> tested.
> Matt, I tried to view a calendar folder from another person (shared via
> appropriate ACLs), but I didn't find a way to succeed. What are your
> experiences about this?
I do see the shared calendar in Horde but when I try to access it it is only
blank, also when adding new events I do not have the option to add it to a
shared calendar I have access to.

So I agree with you it works for basic one user functionality, but the
groupware functions/shared calendars needs some work still, but it is great
that it is moving forward.

> Did F/B work for you? The F/B view coming with Kolab 2 used to work, but I
> think I screw it up when I installed the Horde packages. The F/B in Horde
> doesn't work either for me. I've verified that the data is in place (by
> using Konqueror and http/webdav). But that's all.

I decided to not test this until the new pkgs arrives, I noticed Martin posted
some so I will install them and try them.

rgds

Matt