[Kolab-devel] RSVP handling question

Till Adam adam at kde.org
Mon Oct 11 12:47:30 CEST 2004

Heya folks,

RFC2445 unhelpfully states with respect to RSVP:

"Purpose: To specify whether there is an expectation of a favor of a
   reply from the calendar user specified by the property value."

So should kolab clients honor the RSVP attribute and only send replies to the
organizer on accept/decline if it is set, or should we (Kontact) do what we
currently do and always send such messages?

Joon, I believe the connector respects it, and requires it to be set, in order
to generate reply emails?

Till