[Kolab-devel] Status of web and outlook clients

Stuart K Bingë omicron-list at mighty.co.za
Mon Oct 4 12:54:08 CEST 2004

On Monday, 04 October 2004 12:30, Stephan Buys wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Check out the updated:
> http://www.kolab.org/webclient.html
>
> And let the games begin!
>
> Somebody want to step forward and package this beast?

Just a note about this - if you check the Horde code out today it probably
won't work (I'm re-implementing the way the shares/IMAP folders are
synchronised, as per the Horde developers' requests), so you may want to wait
until this is completed.

I'll announce completion here once I'm done - it's not a lot of work so it
should be sometime later today.

Cheers,

--
Stuart K Bingë
 - Freelance UNIX/C++, PHP, Perl developer.

Email: omicron at mighty.co.za