[Kolab-devel] [issue545] After todays (30/11/2004) upgrade of the kolab2 server the administrator and maintainers list are empty

Michel Boyer kolab-issues at intevation.de
Tue Nov 30 08:56:27 CET 2004

New submission from Michel Boyer <michel at klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se>:

After upgrading the server today:

The Administrator and Maitainers lists are empty in the Web interface.

When I try to register a new administrator or maintainer I got the following
error:

Errors:
Administrator with this UID already exists

Even if this statement ^^ is not correct

see screenshot: register-admin-error.png

assignedto: steffen
messages: 3129
nosy: michel, steffen
priority: bug
status: unread
title: After todays (30/11/2004) upgrade of the kolab2 server the administrator and maintainers list are empty
topic: proko2, server