[Kolab-devel] [issue542] vcard resource not writable?

Bernhard Reiter kolab-issues at intevation.de
Thu Nov 25 09:29:27 CET 2004

New submission from Bernhard Reiter <bernhard at intevation.de>:

CVS 20041122 (or so):

I am using Kontact as Kolab1 client and noticed
that when selecting the iCal/vCard mode in the workgroup setting
(which I cannot change temporatily later it seems)

My kolab-resource for the contacts claims to be non-writable,
so when I try to add a new contact (by making a new one or trying to add
from the ldap search) it say: No writable resource found, please reconfigure
kaddressbook.

I tried, but could not make it work.
( This is not a Proko2 bug, but a Kolab one.)

assignedto: david
messages: 3092
nosy: bernhard, david
priority: bug