[Kolab-devel] [issue530] Shared calendar renaming itself

Martin Honermeyer kolab-issues at intevation.de
Sun Nov 14 14:09:55 CET 2004

New submission from Martin Honermeyer <maze at strahlungsfrei.de>:

We have the following problem: One user shares his personal calendar folder
(read-only) to another user via Kontact. At first, everything is fine. As we
are Germans, the folder is called "Kalender". It automatically appears under
"kolab Ressource" in the other users' KOrganizer.

After refreshing the other users' mailbox a few times, the "Kalender" folder
suddenly becomes "Calendar"! It disappears in the Ressource view and is not
available any more. The user has to manually edit the properties of that folder
and set the "Folder contents" (I am using the English terms here) to "Calendar"
again in order to see it again in the Ressource view.

This is with current proko2 (a few days old).

messages: 2905
nosy: djmaze
priority: bug
status: unread