[Kolab-devel] Different colours for different resource in Kontact

David Faure faure at kde.org
Thu Nov 11 09:52:06 CET 2004

On Thursday 11 November 2004 09:42, Stephan Buys wrote:
> Cant personal distribution lists be stored as a special contact?

Yes, they are. In proko2.

We can't change kdelibs, it would create binary-compatibility problems with older version
of KDE. And I can't just add the new class there, it would make apps inconsistent with
each other (old apps would store and query distribution lists locally while kdepim apps
would store and query distribution lists using the resources, i.e. as xml for kolab).
So -> not until kde4.