[Kolab-devel] CVS server resource handling

Steffen Hansen steffen at klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se
Fri Nov 5 12:15:38 CET 2004

On Thursday 04 November 2004 20:22, Bernhard Reiter wrote:
> On Thursday 04 November 2004 20:17, Bernhard Reiter wrote:
> > Steffen:
> > I upgraded my server with your fresh packages
> > (no new bootstrap).
> >
> > Tried to invite a resource which has "rejec tif conflict" for
> > anyone. There was not conflict, but I also did not get an answer.
> > Here is a section from the log:
>
> Sorry, there was more before the log section, I add it here:
>
> Some of all those message look suspicious, especiall the empty adding
> to line and the password decryption problems.

The "Adding to" is harmless, I just checked. Password decryption error
will happen whenever the script tries to do something on behalf of a
regular user. The problem is detected and the resourcce script then
switches over to use the "calendar" users' username and password.

Anyway, for all regular accounts, it should see that the default action
is MANUAL and let the message drop through.

Can you please try again and follow the logs to see if all mail not for
a group/resource goes both in and out of the filter?

regards
--
Steffen Hansen          |       Klarälvdalens Datakonsult AB
Senior Software Engineer|       http://www.klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se