[Kolab-devel] [issue511] the secretary is not prompted to inform the attendees when changing the time of her boss event

Michel Boyer kolab-issues at intevation.de
Fri Nov 5 10:46:03 CET 2004

New submission from Michel Boyer <michel at klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se>:

as user1 give all permission to your calendar folder to user2 (both sync)
as user3 create an event with user1 and user3 as attendee - send it
as user1 accept and sync
as user2 ( secretary ) sync, view user1's calendar, drag the event to another
time schedule or edit the event and change the time schedule.

I would expect to be prompted to send an email to the attendee I am not,
instead of that I get a msg box saying:

You are not the organizer of this event.Rditing it will bring your calendar out
of sync with the organizer calendar etc....

Note: that when the boss change the time schedule he is prompted to inform the
other attendees - it should be the same for the secretary when she has all
rights.

assignedto: david
messages: 2811
nosy: david, michel, till
priority: bug
status: unread
title: the secretary is not prompted to inform the attendees when changing the time of her boss event
topic: kde client, proko2