[Kolab-devel] [issue506] need a way to transport email only into default.inbox

Bernhard Reiter kolab-issues at intevation.de
Tue Nov 2 11:37:31 CET 2004

New submission from Bernhard Reiter <bernhard at intevation.de>:

As discussed on kolab-devel@ regarding universal inbox,
we need to fix the situation by transporting
email only (so nothing that needs to be accepted as itip and has to go
through outlook) from the imap incoming to the imap folder that is marked as
default for emails.

So we need
    - recognition that something is an email (could be done by
     the current resouce handling code).
    - a way to move it without interfering with vacation and follow up sieve
    - A way to configure it in the web-interface.

See discussion on kolab-devel, e.g.:
http://www.kolab.org/pipermail/kolab-devel/2004-November/002374.html

I am marking this critical, because we must solve it for Proko2.

assignedto: steffen
messages: 2722
nosy: bernhard, martin, steffen
priority: critical
status: unread
title: need a way to transport email only into default.inbox
topic: proko2, server