[Kolab-devel] kolab-webadmin/www/admin/user user.php, 1.3, 1.4

Steffen Hansen steffen at klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se
Mon May 31 11:46:05 CEST 2004

On Friday 28 May 2004 12:02, Bernhard Reiter wrote:

> Steffen, what do you think in light of the new arguments?

I don't buy it before I see a real valid bugreport from a Kolab-user in
the wild with an IP address that changes wildly.

DHCP clients who a forced to renew every 24 hours or whatever can just
reauthenticate (I'd rather have them do that when the IP changes).

regards
--
Steffen Hansen          |       Klarälvdalens Datakonsult AB
Senior Software Engineer|       http://www.klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se