[Kolab-devel] [issue167] Crash when removing a cancelled task from calendar ( Todo list )

Michel Boyer kolab-issues at intevation.de
Fri May 28 18:19:40 CEST 2004

New submission from Michel Boyer <michel at klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se>:

atm we cant send tasks with Attendees - we are not required to send an email to
the attendee ( see kde bug = 79697 ).
So I run this scenario using shared folders as follow:

Let the administrator create a shared folder with all permissions to user1 and
user2
Let user1 and user2 set the Folder contents property of this shared folder to
Tasks
As user1 create a task with yourself and user2 as Attendees, when prompted to
choose the resource folder select the shared folder.
Sync - let user2 sync.
As user2 click on [Accept] and choose the shared folder as resource folder
when
prompted to do so.
send the accept mail
As user1 sync

As user2 remove the task and send the email to inform user1 when prompted to do
so
As user1 sync and click on the [Remove this from my calendar] link

Kontact crash

assignedto: bo
files: remove-task-crash.txt
messages: 507
nosy: bo, michel
priority: bug
status: unread
superseder: Crash when removing a cancelled event from calendar
title: Crash when removing a cancelled task from calendar ( Todo list )
topic: kde client, proko2