[Kolab-devel] [issue157] shared folders does not update the folder contents properties for other users

Michel Boyer kolab-issues at intevation.de
Fri May 28 12:13:06 CEST 2004

New submission from Michel Boyer <michel at klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se>:

I am not sure it is a bug ( could be intentional ) - Please correct me if I am
wrong.

Have a shared folder with all permissions for user1 and user2
at user1 change the General / Folder contents - properties to Journal ( default
is Mail ) and sync
at user2 sync the General / Folder contents - properties are still on Mail

Is it intentional that each user can have hers own setup or should those
properties be updated after some changes are made by one of the shared folder
users after syncing.

assignedto: bo
messages: 488
nosy: bo, michel
priority: bug
status: unread
title: shared folders does not update the folder contents properties for other users
topic: proko2