[Kolab-devel] [issue137] when clicking on the [Remove this from my calendar] link ( removed event ) kmail crash

Michel Boyer kolab-issues at intevation.de
Wed May 19 12:31:12 CEST 2004

New submission from Michel Boyer <michel at klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se>:

user1 create an event and send it to user2
user2 accept the event and send the acceptation to user1
user1 remove the event and send the info to user2
user2 click on the [Remove this from my calendar] link

Kmail crashes...
backtrace attached

assignedto: bo
files: remove-crash.txt
messages: 441
nosy: bo, michel
priority: bug
status: unread
title: when clicking on the [Remove this from my calendar] link ( removed event ) kmail crash
topic: kde client, proko2