[Kolab-devel] Three part of the Kolab project: Concept, Server Imple, KDE Client

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Thu May 13 11:13:32 CEST 2004

On Wednesday 12 May 2004 20:46, Stuart Bingë wrote:
> On Wednesday, 12 May 2004 20:33, Bernhard Reiter wrote:
> > The webpages document the whole project, thus they document
> > all three parts, which could bring the on the top level in my view.
>
> That would actually make more sense.
>
> > What would be the advantages in converting them to devtool.conf, btw?
>
> Thomas answered this before - quoting him:

I considered this answer a a general approach to code not to documentation.
The "tab" problem is largely irrelevant there
and we also do not have run-time dependencies.
Make is overkill for documentation, too, but it documents
the needed instructions fine so far.

If you want my personal take on it, the next huge project I start
with dependencies for incremental build will be based on
SCons instead of make. :)

Bernhard