[Kolab-devel] Webpage: Merge kroupware and kolab?

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Wed May 12 20:29:19 CEST 2004

On Wednesday 12 May 2004 19:33, Stuart Bingë wrote:
> On Wednesday, 12 May 2004 17:38, Bernhard Reiter wrote:

> A bit OT - relating to the website... are there any plans to merge the
> content on kolab.org and kroupware.org into a single hierarchy on
> kolab.org? Or is there a specific reason that the two separate websites
> exist separately?

There are no plans yet.
Two websites exist, because Kroupware was a contract
with content only controlled by the contracting group.
That contract is concluded, but I want the pages
to become a documentation for it.

Kolab is a Free Software project, controlled
by the community. Thus this page is subject to more change.

I consider adding proko2 pages somewhere to document
 this contract, too. Just have to think about a place where
and grow time to do the changes.