[Kolab-devel] Anybody currently working on the kolab web interface?

Jeffrey Lim jeffrey at eaopportunities.com
Fri Mar 19 04:24:15 CET 2004

hi, Nathan -

Nathan Toone wrote:

> I don't know what's being worked on right now - but I'd be interested in
> helping out as well.  I've done minimal modifications to the web interfaces,
> and quite significant modifications to my overall kolab installation
> (integrating it with Jabber, Mailman, Amavis, Spamassassin, etc) and have
> come across quite a few configuration issues that I'd like to address
> (eventually).

hey, it sounds like u've done a mighty pretty fine thing on kolab, man.
Do you have any docs or any notes to share about the setup, and issues
encountered? (not asking you to type any right now - i know your time is
precious - but rather if you have any notes that you made along the way)

> However, it's a matter of free time...I don't have much... :)
>
> Anyway - if there are others who are wanting to work on this, I'd be
> interested in helping out also.

oh if there's anyway that i can help out, i would like to as well...
Count me in!!

-Jeffrey