[Kolab-devel] Anybody currently working on the kolab web interface?

Jeffrey Lim jeffrey at eaopportunities.com
Thu Mar 18 08:29:16 CET 2004

(Note: this is an email i sent to the 'kroupware' list, but i think it's
more appropriate here)

Was just wondering. I'm half considering looking into doing some work on
it, but thought it would be better to ask first if anybody is doing this
already on the list. (This is of course, pending my understanding of the
kolabd code, which i havent looked at, picking up php fast, and
understanding roughly how the components in kolab work. I am familiar
with apache, qmail but not postfix, courier-imap but not cyrus...)

Stuff that i'm thinking is lacking now are administrative functions for,
say, email administration - viewing the emails that a user has in the
queue, being able to delete certain messages, check quota usage of each
user, etc. etc...

So, is anybody thinking of, or doing work already, on the kolab web
interface? How is the progess like, and what are the planned
enhancements to the interface?

Thanks,
-Jeffrey