[Kolab-devel] FAQs and Webpages

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Tue Mar 16 13:34:02 CET 2004

Am Dienstag, 16. März 2004 12:52 schrieb Bernhard Reiter:

Hi Bernhard, Joon et al.,

> We need two FAQs. One for Kolab and one for Kroupware.

Yes. I then expect the Kroupware FAQ to nearly static but the Kolab FAQ to be
more current.

> Some the information you have checked in
> needs to be put on the Kolab webpages at the proper place.

Can you give me a hint where which stuff belongs?

> Some would go into the Kolab FAQ .

Where is the Kolab FAQ?

> Joon said, he wants to do a new webpage design

I am looking forward to this!

Yours,
-- martin

Dipl.-Phys. Martin Konold

e r f r a k o n
Nobelstrasse 15, 70569 Stuttgart, Germany
fon: 0711 67400963, fax: 0711 67400959
email: martin.konold at erfrakon.de