[Kolab-devel] Kolab Windows Client

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Fri Mar 12 16:24:12 CET 2004

Am Freitag, 12. März 2004 15:44 schrieb Nathan Toone:

Hi Nathan,

> > Did you also install a KDE Kolab client?
>
> I did - on all our Linux desktops (and I even convinced a couple of people

I was mainly asking because this is a good way to check that IMAP is working.

> > Does IMAP work with OL Express?
>
> I don't know.

s.a.

> On on a related (or maybe unrelated) note - is there anywhere for me to go
> to look into getting the tnef files created by OL in the calendar imap
> folder to also show up using Horde?  (I saw this question somewhere before,
> but I can't remember where...so I can't follow that thread anymore)
>
> Maybe some kind of script that creates/uncreates tnef files (that can be
> used from within the horde interface)?

Reading/parsing tnef files is rather easy. The problem is creating them.

In the future (Q3/04) we expect to have a solution for this problem though. I
am currently working on the technical specs to get it working.

Regards,
-- martin

Dipl.-Phys. Martin Konold

e r f r a k o n
Nobelstrasse 15, 70569 Stuttgart, Germany
fon: 0711 67400963, fax: 0711 67400959
email: martin.konold at erfrakon.de