[Kolab-devel] Kolab Windows Client

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Fri Mar 12 10:56:01 CET 2004

Am Donnerstag, 11. März 2004 20:12 schrieb Nathan Toone:

Hi Nathan,

> > We started to use Insight but lately got much more reliable results with
> > Toltec.
>
> OK - so I installed Toltec, but I can't seem to synchronize.  I've been

Did you also install a KDE Kolab client?

> looking at the imap logs in /kolab/var/imap/logs/imapd.log, and don't see
> any errors.  Toltec doesn't give any errors.  But when I click on
> "Synchronize now" in Toltec, the folder never gets synchronized (the "Last
> Synchronized" value is null)

Does IMAP work with OL Express?

> Do I have to do some more setup on Kolab to get Toltec to work with it?  Do
> I need to create folders first, or something?

You need to create the account on the Kolab server firstly. When creating the
account via the Kolab Web Admin Interface the imap folders/account gets
created automatically.

Regards,
-- martin

Dipl.-Phys. Martin Konold

e r f r a k o n
Nobelstrasse 15, 70569 Stuttgart, Germany
fon: 0711 67400963, fax: 0711 67400959
email: martin.konold at erfrakon.de