[Kolab-devel] Kolab Windows Client

Nathan Toone nathan at toonetown.com
Thu Mar 11 20:12:15 CET 2004

> We started to use Insight but lately got much more reliable results with
> Toltec.

OK - so I installed Toltec, but I can't seem to synchronize.  I've been
looking at the imap logs in /kolab/var/imap/logs/imapd.log, and don't see any
errors.  Toltec doesn't give any errors.  But when I click on "Synchronize
now" in Toltec, the folder never gets synchronized (the "Last Synchronized"
value is null)

Do I have to do some more setup on Kolab to get Toltec to work with it?  Do I
need to create folders first, or something?

-Nathan