[Kolab-devel] mod_php_pear in kolab

Stuart Bingë list at codefusion.co.za
Fri Mar 5 15:04:56 CET 2004

On Friday 05 March 2004 15:12, Ian Reinhart Geiser wrote:
> That is about my same plan.  I have smartsieve using Pear Crypt RC4 so its
> my addon.  If we had a stock php pear RPM it would be cool.

I would actually also like to see a PEAR RPM in OpenPKG that contains the
latest versions of several popular PEAR packages. I think that the PEAR
libraries that come with the Apache RPM are actually an older release (i.e.
some of them have to be overwritten by newer version in order for the
webclient to work).

> What is the ETA for your webclient stuff?  I want to release my smartsieve
> package, but dont want to have a version that conflicts with the horde
> stuff...

We're planning a release in about two weeks. We've just finished some new
development work on the webclient which completes all the features we want to
implement, so it's on to maintainance now. We're currently compiling patches
to submit to the Horde guys, and once all our changes are in Horde CVS we'll
then look at packaging a snapshot in an OpenPKG RPM.

Cheers,

--
Stuart Bingë
  - Code Fusion  <http://www.codefusion.co.za/>