[Kolab-devel] More information on proftpd

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Tue Mar 2 10:16:12 CET 2004

Am Monday 01 March 2004 13:46 schrieb Ian Reinhart Geiser:

Hi Ian,

> You see this is the point of the issue.  Win2k WILL NOT AT ALL support
> webdav or webdavs for freebusy lists.

How do you know?

AFAIK there are multiple possibilities. E.g. you may "map" a webdavs resource
to a Windows drive letter and then let the W2K OL client save the freebusy
list to a path on this "virtual drive".

This definetly worked last time I checked.

> Just wont happen man.  Even MS says
> it wont work.

Can you provide me with a reference?

> If win2k could this would never have been an issue :)

Regards,
-- martin

Dipl.-Phys. Martin Konold
e r f r a k o n
Nobelstrasse 15, 70569 Stuttgart, Germany
fon: 0711 67400963, fax: 0711 67400959
email: martin.konold at erfrakon.de