[Kolab-devel] [issue193] Error when bootstrapping a master without slaves

Bernhard Herzog kolab-issues at intevation.de
Thu Jun 17 15:21:27 CEST 2004

New submission from Bernhard Herzog <bh at intevation.de>:

When I run /kolab/etc/kolab/kolab_bootstrap -b and select "master" and do not
provide any slaves, i.e. press enter when asked for the first slave uri, I get
an error message near the end of the program run:

Can't use string ("master.domain") as an ARRAY ref while "strict refs" in use at
/kolab/lib/perl/vendor_perl/5.8.3/Kolab/Conf.pm line 443.

Where master.domain is whatever was entered for the hostname during bootstrap.

Server version is the packages from today, in particular perl-kolab-5.8.3-20040617

assignedto: steffen
messages: 605
nosy: bh, steffen
priority: bug
status: unread
title: Error when bootstrapping a master without slaves
topic: server