[Kolab-devel] [issue173] time zone ignored when generating free/busy lists

Bernhard Herzog kolab-issues at intevation.de
Wed Jun 2 18:39:25 CEST 2004

New submission from Bernhard Herzog <bh at intevation.de>:

I'm in the Europe/Berlin time zone according to my korganizer settings.  If I
create an event from 16:00 to 18:00 in my calendar and upload the free/busy
list, it appears to another kontact user as if it's from 18:00 to 20:00.  The
reason is that in the .vfb file on the server the 16:00 time is given *160000Z,
i.e. it's not converted properly to UTC when creating the FB list, but it's
converted correctly back to local time in the event dialog (it's currently
summer time so Berlin is UTC+2).

assignedto: bo
messages: 523
nosy: bh, bo
priority: bug
status: unread
title: time zone ignored when generating free/busy lists
topic: kde client