[Kolab-devel] [issue247] the new account (using kolab resources) is not listed in the resource folder list box after its creation - we have to restart kontact to get it there

Michel Boyer kolab-issues at intevation.de
Fri Jul 16 11:19:13 CEST 2004

New submission from Michel Boyer <michel at klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se>:

change the resources from imap to kolab reasources using kdmshell kresources
create a new account
and configure kontact - mail for this account ( smtp - dimap )
you get the inbox of your new account after clicking Apply
go to Misc and enable Imap resources functionality

the new account is not listed in the resource folder list box.

You have to restart kmail for it to be listed there

assignedto: david
messages: 897
nosy: david, michel
priority: bug
status: unread
title: the new account (using kolab resources) is not listed in the resource folder list box after its creation - we have to restart kontact to get it there
topic: proko2