[Kolab-devel] Re: martin: server/kolab/kolab/templates imapd.conf.template, 1.5, 1.6

Steffen Hansen steffen at klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se
Thu Jul 15 01:09:24 CEST 2004

On Thursday 15 July 2004 00:13, Martin Konold wrote:
> Am Mittwoch, 14. Juli 2004 23:04 schrieb Steffen Hansen:
>
> Hi Steffen,
>
> > > -ldap_base:              @@@kolab_basedn@@@
> > > +ldap_base:              @@@base_dn@@@
> >
> > What is the purpose of this change?
>
> Sorry this was an error on my side :-(
>
> I mixed up some stuff when also looking in parallel at kolab.conf.
>
> IMHO this shows that we need to document all these variables.

Sorry, I was unclear. I did not ask about the single line change, but
rather about the whole LDAP thing in imapd.conf. Are we dumping sasl
and doing LDAP directly?

Which version of Cyrus IMAPD does it require. The imapd.conf manpage I
have here does not contain anything about virtdomains: ldap

regards
--
Steffen Hansen          |       Klarälvdalens Datakonsult AB
Senior Software Engineer|       http://www.klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se