[Kolab-devel] Fwd: [Kde-pim] kdepim meeting at akademy

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Wed Jul 14 12:35:30 CEST 2004

On Wednesday 14 July 2004 00:41, Cornelius Schumacher wrote:
> It would be nice to have some kolab people at akademy.

Cornelius,
thanks for forwarding the message.

> akademy (http://conference2004.kde.org/) will be a great opportunity to
> meet some kdepim people, so I would like to propose to have a kdepim
> meeting during the coding marathon week, e.g. on Tuesday 24 August.
>
> Possible topics:
> - Planing the release after 3.3
> - Plans for KDE 4 (libkabc, kresources, etc.)
> - library consolidation (libkdepim, libkdenetwork, libkcal, etc.)
> - Kolab
> - Integration with other groupware servers
> - Porting Kontact to other platforms
> - Usability
> - Interaction with other projects
>
> Maybe we could do the meeting in two parts, one part aimed at the
>  (core) developers and another more open one to also include developers
>  from other projects and interested users.

Sounds like a good plan.
Another idea would be to split of detailed technical topics
and leave room for smaller groups to investigate them later.

> What do you think? Any other topics of interest?
>
> Who will be at akademy? When will you be there?

I will be at akademy, but I cannot say the date yet.
BTW: Bo answered on kolab-devel only that he might come
to one day only if we schedule that meeting.