[Kolab-devel] Kolab 2.0 Release Coordination

Richard Bos radoeka at xs4all.nl
Thu Jul 8 21:34:44 CEST 2004

Op donderdag 8 juli 2004 17:42, schreef Jean-Michel Dault:
> > We would need to get a lot more help from
> > people trying to integrate Kolab in their favorite distributions.
>
> I'm the Kolab maintainer for Mandrake, and I'll do whatever it needs to
> help you, it that means I don't have to patch kolab all the time ;-)
>
> Right now, I'm doing some awful stuff, search and replace everywhere,
> and it works, but it's ugly.
>
> I haven't had the time to try Richard Bos's patches, but from what I
> have seen, it's a step in the right direction.

Don't try them against current cvs, I think that it won't work anymore as many
files have been reshuffled in the kolab cvs module :(
However, the idea behind 'my patch' will still work and I would like to get it
going again.  This won't be shortly as I have no time in July.

Jean: I think that the different modules shoulld be devided among the people
that are willing to make kolab working with autotools?  The modules to be
devided are (I think) 1) kolab, 2) perl-kolab 3) kolab-resource-handlers and
4) php-smarty.  I can do 1) kolab (again).  Perhaps you can start with
perl-kolab (if it all possible of course)?

--
Richard Bos
Without a home the journey is endless