[Kolab-devel] Kolab 2.0 Release Coordination

Stephan Buys list at codefusion.co.za
Wed Jul 7 10:59:28 CEST 2004

Hi,

On Wednesday 07 July 2004 09:22, Martin Konold wrote:
> IMHO true multidomain support is a nice Kolab 3.0 feature.

I have never been able to understand exactly what is mean with true multidomain
support anyway :-) I think someone might have to draw a picture for me...

> > > I think that's a bit close for us proko2 people. November 1st perhaps?
>
> I expect in the middle of October some rather nice Proko2 packages. From these
> packages we will work towards a true Kolab 2.0 release.

Any date suggestions?

> > What about we drop the template META_FILE handling and the other
>
> What do you mean with dropping the META_FILE handling?

This should have been template META_DATA handling. It is explained here:
http://www.kolab.org/pipermail/kolab-devel/2004-January/000802.html

> > We can always implement those features in Kolab2.1?
>
> Which features?

Well, I guess its not quite features as such, but the items I suggested originally:
- Cleaning up the OpenLDAP schema and separating it into separate schema files.
- Completing the Bootstrap work (as per the design submitted a couple of weeks
ago)
- Making Kolab easier to install.

Regards,
Stephan