[Kolab-devel] web client install doc improvements

Stephan Buys list at codefusion.co.za
Thu Jan 8 06:17:39 CET 2004

Hi all,

Been away or catching up - thus a little quiet.

Thanks for the work Martin, I will use it soon. Stuart is busy putting the finishing
touches on a more recent version of the Kolab Web-Client, so give us a couple
of days and this work will become available. (Maybe even WAP support will be
included :-)

All the best,
Stephan

--