[Kolab-devel] Testing the email filter setups

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Tue Dec 21 16:43:08 CET 2004

Am Dienstag, 21. Dezember 2004 16:21 schrieb Bernhard Herzog:

Hi Bernhard,

> on features introduced in Python 2.3?  Or would 2.2 be better, because
> that's easily available for debian woody?

Assuming that we ca offer an apt-get URL for a backport relying on python 2.3
should be fine.

Last but not least OpenPKG offers 2.3

ftp://ftp.openpkg.de/release/2.2/SRC/python-2.3.4-2.2.0.src.rpm

Regards,
-- martin

President next year."  -- Wally O'Dell - CEO of Diebold, Inc.
e r f r a k o n