[Kolab-devel] What can I do?

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Sat Dec 11 18:48:00 CET 2004

Am Samstag, 11. Dezember 2004 14:55 schrieb Hamish:

Hi Hamish,

> I would like to know if there is any help needed and how I can offer it.

Yes, we definelty are in need for helping hand.

> Skills available:
> -Documentation (english (possibly help translate from german))

A first step could be an extensive installation and maintainance documentation
which also includes an installation FAQ.

> -PHP (not guru, but have worked on some complicated projects)

Readding support for CSS would be useful.

> Please let me know how I can start.

I think starting with the installation and maintainance (upgrade) guide would
be most useful.

Regards,
-- martin

President next year."  -- Wally O'Dell - CEO of Diebold, Inc.
e r f r a k o n