[Kolab-devel] Changes to ftp.kolab.org

Steffen Hansen steffen at klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se
Mon Aug 30 12:10:27 CEST 2004

On Thursday 26 August 2004 20:49, Martin Konold wrote:
> Am Donnerstag, 26. August 2004 11:56 schrieb Matt Douhan:
>
> Hi,
>
> > Uhmm actually, they dont need to dl anything at all, obmtool will
> > do this automagically, so although the directory structure is not
> > ideal I don't think is bad either.
> >
> > All we need to do is provide an obmtool.conf that allows this.
>
> While this will not work for users prefering to first download
> everything and then compile everything the obmtool download URL never
> worked for me sofar.
>
> Did you test it? Can you help to debug it?

I'm experimenting with that that right now. It would be really nice if
we didn't have to mirror all the openpkg packages and instead can just
point obmtool to our ftp server for the kolab specific packages and let
it fetch everything else from ftp.openpkg.org.

So far it seems to work nicely. I'll report back whether it is good or
not.

regards
--
Steffen Hansen          |       Klarälvdalens Datakonsult AB
Senior Software Engineer|       http://www.klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se