[Kolab-devel] Maybe Common Freebsd bootstrapping error

Matt Douhan matt at fruitsalad.org
Sat Aug 28 13:37:26 CEST 2004

On Saturday 28 August 2004 13.17, Alexander Ehlers wrote:

> I tried this with the 20040817 on   5.2R, 5.2.1R-p9, 5.3-Beta1and Beta2
> and by mistake 6-current and it was all the same.
>
>  is your Current  6-Current?
>
> the only commen is, these are all AMD-Prozessors.

es my CURRENT is 6 CURRENT but I have all sorts of torubles with it although
NOT this bootstrap problem, however I have no AMD CPU's at all but it feels
unlikely that it would be the cause of the bootstrap error.

I will see if I can dig up an AMD machine and install kolab6 to try and
reproduce the issue.

rgds

Matt