[Kolab-devel] Changes to ftp.kolab.org

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Thu Aug 26 20:49:24 CEST 2004

Am Donnerstag, 26. August 2004 11:56 schrieb Matt Douhan:

Hi,

> Uhmm actually, they dont need to dl anything at all, obmtool will do this
> automagically, so although the directory structure is not ideal I don't
> think is bad either.
>
> All we need to do is provide an obmtool.conf that allows this.

While this will not work for users prefering to first download everything and
then compile everything the obmtool download URL never worked for me sofar.

Did you test it? Can you help to debug it?

Regards,
-- martin

Dipl.-Phys. Martin Konold

e r f r a k o n
Nobelstrasse 15, 70569 Stuttgart, Germany
fon: 0711 67400963, fax: 0711 67400959
email: martin.konold at erfrakon.de