[Kolab-devel] Unable to install kolab2 (perl?)

Martin Brodbeck Martin.Brodbeck at informatik.uni-stuttgart.de
Tue Aug 24 08:47:35 CEST 2004

Am Montag, 23. August 2004 17:54 schrieb Martin Konold:

Hi,

> > I try to install the latest snapshot of kolab from 20040810.
>
> This is not the latest.

So
http://www.erfrakon.de/projects/kolab/download/kolab-server-2.0/testing/current/SRC/
seems not to be the right place to download.
But thanks for the hint.
http://www.fruitsalad.org/kolab/server/development/current/sources/ is from
20040817.

> > I did an "obmtool common" and "obmtool kolab" and after a looong time the
>
> Who told you to run "obmtool common" btw?

I read it somewhere :) Sorry I can't tell you. But this is one kolab-problem:
There comes no single piece of information with it.

> What is your OS?

Fedora Core 2

--
Martin Brodbeck